To run Instagram Ads, you will need to create a Facebook Ads account and then link your Instagram account to your Facebook Ads account. Once your accounts are linked, you can create and manage your Instagram Ads campaigns through the Facebook Ads interface. To create an Instagram Ads campaign, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Facebook Ads account and click on the “Create” button.
- Select the type of ad you want to run, such as a photo, a video, or a carousel ad.
- Select your target audience, budget, and schedule for your ad.
- Create your ad using the Facebook Ads editor, which allows you to add text, images, videos, and other elements to your ad.
- Once you have created your ad, you can preview it to see how it will look on Instagram and make any necessary changes.
- Once you are happy with your ad, you can submit it for review by Facebook. Once your ad has been approved, it will start running according to your specified schedule and budget.
To manage your Instagram Ads campaigns, you can use the Facebook Ads interface to track your ad performance, make adjustments to your targeting and budget, and view detailed reports on the results of your campaigns.